Ok here’s what you do number the post anywhere from 10 – 100 you can pick how long your post is. Then list some of your favorite things! (:
1. Spending time with my family, friends and pets!
2. My wonderful group of friends, they always know the right things to say or do.
3. Fresh baked bread, I just love how it smells and tastes.
4. Looking at old pictures or home movies.
5. Cooking, I love to cook anything and everything.
6. Wrapping presents, I never get tired of it, there is just something about wrapping gifts for people that makes me so happy.
7. Decorating the Christmas tree, I look forward to it all year long.
8. I love to Sew, Knit, and Crochet, I started learning them all when I was like eight.
9. Refinishing old furniture into something new and beautiful.
10. Shopping at thrift stores.
11. Autumn, I just love every bit of it from the weather to the look of everything.
12. Road trips, I didn’t realize how much I loved them until this summer, it runs in my family my sisters are big road trip takers.
13. Cake decorating, I took some classes and fell in love with it.
14. Watching movies, I love watching them in the theater and at home.
15. Fireplaces, I love the look, the smell, and how cozy they make a room feel.
16. Quilts, I love quilts, nothing beats a handmade quilt, Store bought is nice but nothing beats hand made.
17. Flower arrangements.
18. Fresh tomatoes, Nothing is better than a fresh warm tomato right off the vine.
19. Hand me downs, I’ve always loved getting my older sisters clothes.
20. Gardening, I love being able to grow my own food.
21. Doodling, I love to draw imaginary little creatures, flowers, whatever I have in my head.
22. Dahlias, They are hands down my favorite flower.
23. Fresh picked fruit.
24. Baking, I love baking breads, cookies, cakes, a little of everything.
25. Hot cocoa with candy cane and marshmallows, Mmmm.
Well now mine is finished can’t wait to see yours!