So I know it’s been a while since I’ve done a blog but here’s some of the things I’ve been up too 😀
Yesterday I made recycled crayons, it’s really easy basically you just take old broken crayons put them in a small muffin tin/oven safe mold and melt them 😛 and you have recycled crayons!
Some better instructions 😛
- Gather up all of your broken crayons, and cut them into small pieces. (An adult will need to complete this step.)
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Fill the muffin tin with an inch-thick layer of crayon pieces.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until the wax is melted.
- Allow the tin to cool; then pop out the crayons, and they’re ready for use.
and like two weeks ago I recycled a old coffee table into a mosaic tile coffee table that looks good as new and not only does it look nice it was lots of fun 😀
That’s the top 😀
I thought it was pretty good for my first try 😛
some time in the near future I’m going to redo a night stand black and red and I’ll post some pictures 🙂
in the mean time everyone should try making recycled crayons and try making a mosaic tile anything it’s lots of fun 😀